WWII German Army (2014)
76 pages Painting Manual, on high quality print. It collects everything you need to see the Heresybrush’s painting miniatures techniques. It includes an amazing step by step and 36 painted miniatures, that Heresybrush has painted exclusively for this publication.
Painting Wargame Tanks (2014)
A guide to paint Wargames armored vehicles by Mig Jimenez and me. Through its 96 pages we will show you, in a very visual and easy manner, how to get the results you want in your vehicles, since the book adapts to the needs of each player. From a basic guide for materials, through painting a tank in an easy but effective way, to obtaining the best possible professional finish. The ultimate tool to make your tanks the highlight of the tabletop.
Spanish Civil War (2015)
PaintingWAR #5, by Rubén Torregrosa “HeresyBrush” , showing again his greatest painting skills. All the uniforms, in campaign, of both sides of the Spanish Civil War.
How to paint miniatures for Wargames (2022)
In this book, Rubén Torregrosa and a large number of guest authors introduce you to some of the most popular miniature painting techniques among wargaming fans, ranging from the simplest methods using a single colour for each element of the figure, to the most elaborate in which five layers are applied to create the illusion of depth by playing with light and shadow. Both the novice and experienced fans will find this title useful for discovering new techniques or perfecting those already being used.
Collaborations with magazines
- Nº 32 – How to paint tanks WWII with airbrush, oils and pigments (15mm)
- Nº 36 – How to paint a german soldier WWI (28mm)
- Nº 38 – How to paint a german soldier WWII (15mm)
- Nº 45 – How to paint an spanish dragon cavalry (28mm)
- Nº 50 – How to paint a Jaguar warrior from Mexico (15mm)
- Nº 50 – Dossier “La conquista de México”: History of the conquest
- Nº 50 – Dossier “La conquista de México”: The mexica’s army
- Nº 51 – How to paint a prusian artilleryman (10mm)
- Nº 52 – How to paint a tank M1A1 Abrams (Irak, 2007) (15mm)
- Nº 53 – How to paint buildings
- Nº 53 – Task Force Iron Duke, Irak 2007
- Nº 54 – How to paint french and german soldier from 1939 (28mm)
- Nº 55 – How to paint Succesion Spanish War (Infantry y Artillery; 28mm)
- Nº 56 – How to paint nativos americanos (28mm)
- Nº 57 – El Asedio de Castelnuovo
- Nº 59 – How to paint an andalusi warrior from century IX (28mm)